Top 18 Facebook Analytics Tools To Redefine Your Marketing Strategy
Even after a decade of its evident presence, Facebook still remains the numero uno social media platform out there. With over 2 billion users, it is certainly a force to be reckoned with as it gives us an access to directly reach out to our audience.
If you are a social media marketer, then chances are that you must already be using Facebook. From acquiring more leads to work on your brand’s presence, Facebook can help you in more ways that you can imagine.
Though, in order to make the most out of this gigantic platform, you need the right kinds of tools. As a social media marketer, I have managed to work on several analytics tools as well. After all, it is of utmost importance to make data-driven decisions in digital marketing.
With the right kinds of Facebook analytics tool, you can also work on a foolproof marketing strategy. To help you do the same, I have up with an extensive list of various kinds of Facebook analytics tools. Read on and get to know about these remarkable tools in no time.
Select Your Favorite Option
- Facebook Ads Analytics
- Facebook Page Analytics
- Facebook Group Analytics
- Facebook Profile Analytics
- Other Facebook Analytics Tools
Facebook Ads Analytics
In order to get more traction, we all run ads on Facebook. To calculate the ROI of Facebook ads and their reach, you can use these analytics tools.
Quintly provides extensive reporting related to your Facebook ads in a visually appealing manner. You can get an objective or creative distribution of your ads, their reach, and other vital metrics. This will help you calculate the ROI of your Facebook advertisement pretty easily.
- Besides Facebook ads, you can also analyze your content or Facebook page fans.
- It can integrate numerous channels in one place to run dedicated campaigns.
- There are more than 250 analytics features that the tool offers to extract the exact results.
- Automated reporting is also offered.
Price: Plans start from $129 per month
2. Rival IQ
Rival IQ is one of the best tools you can use to stay a few steps ahead of your competitors. It has a dedicated Facebook ads analytics feature that can help you identify your top and worst performing ads. It can also help you target your audience to further improve the overall impact of your ads.
- You can access Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Google analytics together.
- It can automatically create visual reports by extracting data from your Facebook page.
- Also accesses the historical data to learn from your previous campaigns.
- Social media and SEO benchmarking features are also provided
Price: Starting plan is for $199 a month
Qwaya is a complete Instagram and Facebook ads analytics tool that is sure to come handy to you on numerous occasions. It has an inbuilt split testing feature to help you pick the perfect ad. Also, it can automatically rotate ads in order to optimize them before Facebook.
- It has native templates to help you target your audience in a better way.
- Supports multi-product ads to sell your products on Facebook
- Performance based rules on ads and campaigns
- You can also include Google analytics in the dashboard.
- Ad scheduler is also included
Price: Starting from $149 a month
If you have been doing Facebook marketing for a while, then you must already be aware of AdEspresso by Hootsuite. It can help you perform A/B testing to analyze your ads and obtain all the vital information regarding the ROI of your campaigns. The tool also features freely available courses to learn it in a better way.
- It has a powerful analytics tool that can provide all the vital details regarding Facebook ads that the native media can’t provide.
- You can optimize your campaigns and improve your ROI with its advanced algorithm.
- Can be used to perform A/B testing and obtain details regarding your audience.
- Comes with a free trial version as well
Price: Basic plan costs $49 a month
Facebook Page Analytics
The quickest way to reach out to your target audience on Facebook is by creating a page for your product or brand. Furthermore, with the right analytics tool, you can easily work on a winning campaign.
Socialert has a dedicated Facebook page analytics tool that will let you gain all the vital statistics regarding any page. Without the need of signing-up with your Facebook profile, you can extract details regarding any page. Besides providing an in-depth analytics for one’s own page, it can also perform a competitor analysis as well.
- You can obtain details regarding the frequency of content, top-performing posts, most shared content, and more.
- The tool can also perform an excellent sentiment analysis
- Users can know the major keywords and hashtags that are used by their competitors.
- It has tons of advanced features like engagement by post length, average content share, likes, and more.
- Offers a free trial
Price: Plans start from only $29.95 a month
This is a freely available tool that will let you gain comprehensive details about your Facebook page. Though, in order to use it, you need to log-in via your Facebook account. You can also compare the growth of your Facebook page with your competitors as well.
- It automatically converts raw Facebook analytics into visual reports.
- You can get a better understanding of the overall reach of your content through its various metrics.
- The tool automatically recommends similar pages to compare your growth with.
Price: Freely available
7. Facebook’s Page Analytics
If you don’t want to use any third-party tool to obtain Facebook analytics, then try the platform’s native solution. Simply go to the analytics section of your page and get to know more about your audience or the performance of your content. Though, it comes with certain restrictions and you can’t perform a competitor analysis with this approach.
- You can know more about your audience and their interests.
- The dashboard also provides different results regarding the organic and paid reach of any content.
- No need to use any third-party tool.
This is an extremely user-friendly tool that will let you gain tons of information regarding your Facebook page. It studies the demographics of your fans and let you segment your content to target your audience in a better way.
- Measures the total engagement on your page and get readily available reports.
- Get an overview of your page and monitor the growth of your audience.
- The tool will also suggest you the best time of posting by learning from your previously posted content.
- Get to know your fans, the popular hashtags used, and more
Price: Starts at $100 a month
Wiselytics will give you a clear and precise analytics regarding the performance of your page. If you want all the vital details of your page on your fingertips, then this would be an ideal tool for you.
- It will let you know the overall performance of your Facebook page at a glance.
- You can know the details about the performance of every Facebook post as well.
- The statistics can further help you improve your content marketing strategy.
- You can benchmark your competitors and compare your performance with them.
Price: Basic plan is freely available
If you want to know how your brand is performing on social media, then this would be a go-to tool for you. Nevertheless, it can also help you spy on your competitors and let you know more about your target audience as well.
- You can track any Facebook page and get extensive details related to it.
- Extract vital keywords and know what people are talking about your brand.
- An excellent brand monitoring and competitor analysis tool
- You can drive a conversation in a better way with its sentiment analysis and impact score.
Price: Users need to book a demo for personalized plans
Facebook Group Analytics
Too often, groups are the most overlooked marketing domains on Facebook. Though, if you want to sell your products on Facebook, then you should certainly know more about Groups. To do this, take the assistance of these tools.
Sociograph is a highly useful tool that can help you know more about the Facebook pages and groups that you manage. You can also know about the active members of any Facebook group that you own. This can help you come up with the kind of content that would appeal the most to your audience.
- It provides a quick graph regarding the activity of your audience.
- Get to know about the active members in your community.
- Measure the performance of your content.
- Get a member list of your groups and exclude inactive members from it.
Price: Premium plan costs $19.99 per month
With Grytics, you can manage all your Facebook groups in one place and get insightful details about them too. It will let you know about the members, overall activity, last update, etc. at a glance. To get more details, you can simply visit a group on its dashboard.
- It provides a member and content analysis of the Facebook groups you own.
- Get automated updates on your dashboard and mail.
- Include or exclude the data of any member.
- Automated features to boost the overall engagement in the group
Price: Plans start from $15 a month
Facebook Profile Analytics
Besides a Facebook page, a lot of people also use their profile to expand their reach on the social media. It can be done to get more leads, make personal connections, or manage one’s personal brand. No matter what the reason is, these amazing Facebook profile analytics tools will be of a great use to you.
The personal Facebook analytics tool developed by Wolfram is one of the most extensively used tools. It can let you know some of the crucial details about your Facebook profile and your friends. All the details will be presented in the form of visual graphs and charts.
- It provides a cluster of your friends on the basis of their location and interests.
- You can know the reach of your network and apply various filters to learn more about them.
- Know how popular your friends are and the best time to post your content.
- Get to know the major hashtags and keywords used by your network.
This freely available tool certainly lives up to its name. All you need to provide is the URL of the Facebook profile you need to analyze. The tool will automatically send its crawlers and extract all the vital details related to it.
- It can access tons of information regarding any public Facebook profile.
- You can know the vital details about your friends and their reach.
- It can also help you access your own information and the details about your pages and groups.
Other Facebook Analytics Tools
Besides the above-mentioned tools, there are tons of other Facebook analytics applications that you can use. I have handpicked some of the most interesting tools for you.
SocialboardSocial will help you benchmark your competitors and track their progress on a real-time basis. You can simply visit your dashboard and create multiple watch-lists. A watch-list will let you track multiple pages and their progress without visiting them constantly.
- You can track the progress of your competitors regarding the last 72 hours.
- Set multiple benchmarks and create dedicated watch-lists for every medium.
- It also sends a weekly progress report to your mail id.
Price: Starts from $29 a month
If you are tired of managing multiple platforms and tools, then Cyfe would be of a great help to you. You can create your own dashboard by including the widget of your choice and keep an eye on your social media stats. Without the need of switching between various apps, you can obtain all the vital information in one place.
- There are more than 50 different kinds of widgets that you can pick.
- Measure the reach of your content and know more about your audience using its detailed analytics widgets.
- It will let you create your own dashboard for a customized experience.
- The marketing tool will help you monitor multiple pages together.
Price: Premium plan costs $19 per month
SimplyMeasured is a highly sophisticated analytics tool. It can be used for tracking conversions, content sharing, social performance, and more. The tool has a dedicated Facebook analytics feature that can let you analyze your performance on the basis of numerous parameters.
- Extensive reports regarding the reach of your content or the overall engagement of the community.
- Track your competitors and benchmark their progress
- Learn from your conversions to optimize your content plan.
- Extract the commonly used keywords, identify your top performing content, and do so much more.
Price: The entire suite costs $500 a month
Ideally, AgoraPulse is a complete social media monitoring tool that will help you manage multiple platforms in a simpler manner. Besides its automated media posting or social listening tool, it also had a dedicated Facebook analytics module.
- You can easily analyze the overall performance of your Facebook page by applying numerous filters.
- It provides an extensive breakdown of paid and organic stats to measure your ROI easily.
- The tool can help you track the performance of up to 8 competitors using its Barometer feature.
- Its automated tools will let you know the ideal time of posting as well.
Price: Plans start from $49 per month
I’m sure that after using these Facebook analytics tools, you would certainly be able to have a distinctive digital presence. From obtaining vital details regarding Facebook groups to tracking your competitor’s Facebook page – you can do it all by using these remarkable tools.
Go ahead and give some of these amazing tools a try and feel free to share your experience with the rest of us as well. Additionally, if you have any query regarding Facebook page analytics then simply drop a comment below.