As a digital marketer I have come across several hashtag tools for marketing that I have to use for several purpose.
I used different tools for hashtag research, tracking and analyzing my hashtags. Even when I need to narrate story for tweetchat different tool is required.
You may also need different tools If you want to show event tweets on a social wall or even showing hashtag feed on website etc.
I have compiled a list of hashtag tools for every purpose.
Select Your Favorite Option
- Hashtag research tools
- Hashtag tracking or monitoring tools.
- Hashtag Monitoring for Tweetchats
- Hashtag Monitoring For Events and TV Shows
- Hashtag monitoring for brand campaigns and hashtag contests.
- Tools for Hashtag Contest
- Hashtag Analytics tools
- Hashtag Tools for Stories
- Hashtag walls tools or (social walls tools)
- Hashtag tools for Websites
- Hashtag marketing Automation Tools
- Hashtag Monitoring Tools for Multiple Platforms
- Multipurpose Hashtag Monitoring Tools
Hashtag research tools
If you need to find hashtags which are popular on a topic or even in particular geography here is the list.
#1 RiteTag: Find the Perfect Hashtag
This one tops the list of my favorite hashtags research tool because of its instant feedback feature and integration of social media tools like buffer, hootsuite. Its color coding helps to understand how valuable the hashtag is.
Price – Free version available as well pro features in 49 USD per year.
- Trend Alerts- Add your topic and you will get email alerts If there is any new hashtags emerges on your topic.
- Tag Sets – Club your hashtags in group so that you can compare them on metrics like tweets, retweets, images,exposure.
- Instant Feedback – Show the value of a hashtag as soon you type it on twitter or any other platform.
It also have integration with other platforms, as well offer chrome extension to help you better which not other tool provides.
Used By – Nestle, Semrush.
Hashtagify is one of the popular tool which shows top 10 hashtags around the keyword you provide in a graph. When you hover the mouse you can see the relevancy and popularity of hashtag.
Price :- Free for hashtag research but other features available from 9.95 USD per month
Key Features :-
- Related hashtag Analysis :- When you select the related hashtags (blue bubble) in advance mode It will show you related hashtags it shares with main hashtag (red bubble)
- Top Recent Media :- You can also check recent tweets on the hashtag along with media and video.
- Usage Pattern :- The tool also have usage pattern which shows last 2 month usage related to this hashtag.
It also have other features like compare hashtags, email alerts, influencers reports too. They has also launched instagram research as well.
Used By :- Website doesn’t provide key customers.
If you are doing local social media marketing campaign, It would be a good idea to find popular hashtags in particular location.
#3. TRENDSMAP – Real-time local Twitter Trends
I recommend trendsmap If you need to check popular or trending hashtag for particular location. They provide hashtag location map where you can see popular hashtags, users and even keywords. I like it because of their UI and they provide data upto last 7 days.
Price: – Free for few features but premium features starts from 25 USD per month.
Key Features :-
- Analysis :- when you will click on hashtag in the map, it will show you simple analytics including tweet count and top tweets. It helps you to understand content around hashtag.
- Map Zoom Feature :- You can zoom in / zoom out map to check what is trending in particular geo location.
- History :- You can check popular hashtags for any point of time in last 7 days with help of scroll bar on the map.
They also provide solution for marketing and brands which you can check here
Used By : – Resource.com, Melbourne University
#4. THE ONE MILLION TWEET MAP
It also provides a map interface on the home page where you can change location to know more about hashtags in particular location.
Price :- Free
Key Features :-
- Cluster View :- It helps user to show the cluster area where there is maximum noise about tweets. The red point show the latest tweet.
- Keyword/Hashtag Filters :- The tool provide keyword and hashtag filter in case you are searching hashtags around your topic in particular location.
- Time Filter :- It helps to select the data upto last 6 hours.
They also provide facility to host solution on client servers and provide rest API as well which you can check here.
Used By :- Coast Radar, Pagesmad
#5. TWITTER TRENDS SEARCH
When you login to twitter you can see trending hashtags in left. You can change the location as well and you can see trending hashtags or keywords in the desired area.
This is inbuilt feature of twitter, the only advantage is that you don’t need to leave twitter to know about trending keywords and hashtags. Also when you will click the particular hashtag you can see tweets and other information with standard twitter interface.
Hashtag tracking or monitoring tools.
If you want to monitor hashtags of event, tweetchat or brand marketing campaign below tools can be very useful.
Hashtag Monitoring for Tweetchats
This is one of the best tool If you are planning to join and host tweetchat. I love this because of its sleek interface and blocking the spam user features. You can directly post tweets, retweet, like on the tweetchat hashtag directly using its interface.
Price :- Free
Key Features :-
- Highlight User :- While doing tweetchat you may find some participants whom you want to interact with. You can highlight them so as to show their tweets in different color.
- Stop And Start Streaming :- Sometimes there may be flood of tweets which can irritate you. You can stop the streaming in that case and restart when you are ready.
- URL Shortening :- While sending tweet in a tweetchat you may need to shorten the url to save the 140 character limit which the tool provide.
You can use this to monitor any hashtag but this is loved by everyone who join or host the tweetchat.
Used By :- You can check active rooms option to check in realtime who is using the tool.
If you are hosting or joining twitter chat Twubs is another tool you can use to make conversations on your tweetchat. They also show simple analytics about the users of chat that gives you overall idea who are active in chat.
Price :- Free
Key Features :-
- Feed Speed :- This helps you to control the pace of speed tweet will come on the dashboard. Helps you to arrange stream as per your activity level.
- Show New Retweets :- If you are curious to know which tweets are getting retweeted, you can select this feature, new retweets will be shown on top so you can take respective action.
Twubs have all basic feature you need for a tweetchat. It also provide a twitter chat directory that you can use to search tweetchat of your interest.
Used By :- we could not find specific information on website.
#8 TWCHAT -Twitter Chat And Hashtag Manager
Twchat home page contains list of tweetchat which you can filter on based of categories of your interest. It has all basic features needed to host and join any tweetchat. I have found it interesting for tweetchat hosts.
Price :- Free
Key Features :-
- Mentor Section :- It shows you tweets from the tweetchat host in a different section. Quite useful if they post questions that you need to check.
- Attach Image :- This is the unique feature of this tool that you can add images along with your post. It is useful for the hosts to add the question in visual format.
- Show Tweets With Questions :- It also have a filter where you can see tweets with questions so you can filter the tweets where you can answer and build reputation.
- Stats :- It provides stats as well for past tweetchats as well.
It has all features to reply over tweetchat, shortening links, blocking user etc that you can consider too.
Hashtag Monitoring For Events and TV Shows
When you want to monitor hashtag and keyword for events you need cross platform support. Also you may need to reply promptly on the mentions.
If you want to track keyword or hashtags for your event I would recommend to use Tagboard since it helps to track the data across multiple platforms including twitter,facebook,vine etc.
Price:- Free for basic features. Contact them for price on advance features.
Key Features :-
- Filter By Keyword :- If you wish to filter the posts having specific keyword you can use this feature.
- Filter By Media:- You can even filter posts on basis of media like video, picture and text.
- Advanced Filters:- Under Settings you will find advanced tab where you can add keyword and url filters too.
Tagboard also provide feature like featured post, responding to posts as well.
Used By :- BBC, Audi.
#10 SOCIAL SEARCHER :-Free Social Media Search Engine
Social Searcher is another tool which tracks mention across multiple platforms not only twitter. You can track all mentions and posts about the event using this cross platform tool.
Price:- Free for basic features. More features from 3.49 GBP every month.
Key Features :-
- Sort By Popularity :- It provides the feature to sort all posts by date as well as popularity so that you can check what is more important.
- Filter :- You can even filter posts on basis of Networks like facebook, twitter, google plus as well sentiment and posts type. You can also add keywords that need to be included or excluded.
- Email Alerts:- You can save the alerts and set email alerts so you get email notification with all the mentions in your mailbox.
They also provide feature like data export, analytics etc too.
Used By :- Not found on website.
Hashtag monitoring for brand campaigns and hashtag contests.
#11 TWEETDECK By Twitter
As a social media marketer you may need to track brand hashtag campaigns that you are running for client. I have experienced as a marketer you may need to track multiple hashtag campaigns at the same time.
Tweetdeck is best in this case since you can create multiple columns, one for each campaign.
Key Features :-
- Multiple Twitter Account :- It provides the feature to add multiple twitter account that you use for different use case. You can use any account you select
- Alerts Feature :- You can enable alerts that you can use to get notified about new tweets.
- Scheduling:- You can also schedule tweets If you need to tweet something important about hashtag campaign.
I love Tweetdeck column based structure which helps to manage multiple tasks using multiple twitter account which is required by marketers usually.
Used By :- This is a famous tool which big brand should be using as well.
#12 TWITTER ADAVCNED SEARCH
Twitter advanced search is another option to track campaign hashtags which is provided by twitter itself and doesn’t require any additional sign-in.
Key Features :-
- Multiple Filters:- It provides multiple filters as shown above where we can filter the hashtag conversation. Very useful if we need to filter spam content we know about.
This is a free and generic tool by twitter that gives you facility to filter on based of keywords and other options that are very useful.
Tools for Hashtag Contest
If you need to run contest on hashtags, you can use below tools to run hashtag contest on specific or multiple social media channels.
Being a social promotion application, Woobox helps its users to achieve a huge fan base for their products by conducting contests, polls, quizzes and sweepstakes across Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Vine and Google+.
Price – Try It Free. Solo plan starts at $30 Per Month.
- Flexibility: Woobox induced campaigns can be shown anywhere as in blogs, websites or Mobiles.
- Readymade campaigns: They provide readymade campaigns to give nearest to what user want.
- Complete Customization: Drag and drop campaign builder to customize the campaign and add your brand image.
- Analytical Tools: To measure the success level of designed campaigns and decide the winner.
Woobox is also famous for its catchy campaigns and being realistic to what it says. The very minimal modifications to its pre designed campaigns can give exactly what’s required.
Used By: Spotify, American Airlines
This is the fastest tool to create Twitter contests and is an easy to install online tool. It automatically collects tweets and declares winners.
It has a super simple way of dividing its pricing plans. These plans include $19.99/month + 2.99/day plan, $49.99/month plan and the $99.99/month plan. Every successive plan gives access to some of the extra premium features.
- Web Based: No downloads are required to be done to use Interactwive.
- Prevents loss of tweets: because it works directly with Twitter’s systems, no tweets are lost during the process.
- Live Statistics: user need not to wait for the results.
Interactwive as the name suggests is highly user interactive as it is such easier to install and use. Moreover, it’s highly responsive website and first twitter contest within seconds is what makes it exceptional and best of its kind.
Hashtag Analytics tools
Brand Managers and Social Media Managers need to analyze event hashtags or brand hashtags to measure success of the branded hashtag campaign
I have classified these tools in two parts.
Hashtag Analytics tools for small businesses.
Socialert is our tool for analyzing keywords and brand mentions, we have tried to cover all analytics needs of marketers. As soon as you sign up, the tool automatically asks for the hashtags that you want to follow and quickly scans through Twitter to find everything there is about the hashtag.
For every hashtag, We provides the following information (and much more if you are a paid user):
- Tweet count for every day
- Countrywise distribution
- Influencers Ranking
- Top active users
- Most Famous mentions
- Majorly used keywords
- URL with Rank
Overall, Socialert doesn’t just work as a tool to analyze a keyword or brand mention; it can also help with brand strategy and finding the right influencers.
Pricing :- Try It Free. Paid plans starts just at 9.95 USD per month.
- Easy to understand, graphic reports
- Up to 300 tweets from the last seven days are analyzed for every free user
- The tool mines every aspect of the hashtag, which most of the tools on the list couldn’t
- Results can be filtered and exported
I would recommend you to give it a try If you want to analyze hashtag or keywords for your marketing campaign, event or anything else.
This is a simple, intelligent and powerful tool designed for hashtag analytics
Price: You can try it free but paid plan starts from $50/month
- Real-Time Reporting: This means tracking hashtag can be performed in real time.
- Historical: Helps in retrieving social media data from the past even.
- Multi Platform Enabling System: User can analyze data for twitter as well instagram.
It is also a famous hashtag tracking tool due to its user experience on graphical reports.
Used By – Microsoft, Intel, Billboard, RedBull, Yahoo and IBM.
This is one of the hashtag reporting tools which enables users to generate reports including media as well.
Price: – Try It free. Paid plan start from $ 99 per month
- Perfect Tracking: It tracks the actual numbers for posts, users,reach and impressions behind hashtag campaigns.
- Effective Identification: It gives easy and effective identification of the influential users ranking about the hashtag/ given term. It even sort them on basis of klout score
- Advanced Search: Using this feature you can identify and track specific keywords and usernames within the entire mesh.
It have all basic feature required in a hashtag tracker. Their reports interface is very clean and provide options to sort the ranking of users on different metrics.
Used By – Shopify , Zoho
TweetBinder is tool with various options in their reports. They may be costly as compared to competitors
Pricing: Try It Free. Paid Plans from 150Euros/month
- Reporting: They provide advanced reporting where they even analyze images and videos.
- Event Wall: – This is the one of great feature, they provide analytics wall that you can use in your events.
They have spanish website as well.
This is one of the oldest tools that can quickly analyze recent tweets with a free Tweetreach snapshot feature for a preview.
Pricing: Try It free and basic plan starts from $99/month
- Robust backend: They claim to have commercial access to social data so they are more robust in terms of data collection.
- Sharable Reports: They claim to have reports that are very easy to share.
What I like about them is enough documentation of every feature and technical term on the website so you can understand how analytics are generated.
This is one of the new hashtag tracking tool with accurate analytics and improved performance.
Pricing:- It includes plans on the basis of Historical time reporting, which starts from 16.90Euros for 2000 tweets.
- Premium Historical data: It can retrieve unlimited tweets since 2006.
- Geodata and Heatmaps Reports: This section provides different ways to see geo and language related data.
Its application has made it highly responsive and easy to use. GeoData and HeatMap feature has added extra sugar to the bowl.
This twitter analytics tool is lot more reliable when it is required to obtain detailed and visual analytics on anyone’s tweets, replies, mentions, hashtags and retweets.
Pricing:- Try It free. Also paid plan starts from $20/month.
- Monitoring Interactions: It monitors your interactions with any twitter user tweets, retweets, replies, mentions, hashtags etc.
- Tracking Follower Growth: Follower growth on monthly basis is tracked and displayed in more organized format, so that important decision making can be effectively done.
Twitonomy is famous for getting actionable insights on your followers with Followers Report Also, its plans are quite affordable as the user can take complete advantage of all the premium features for long time at just affordable rates.
Hashtag Analytics tools for enterprise users
Enterprise customers may need different kind of setup due to their large dataset and confidentiality. They may also need customization and add-ons.
I have classified some of best enterprise hashtag tracking tools.
I would recommend this tool for enterprise social monitoring since they claim to filter data and actionable insights with their algorithm. This tool collect data from all social media channels and even blogs to a very single place.
Pricing:- Meltwater has no specific pricing plans as it offers quote-based enterprise pricing. You can contact them with your needs and they’ll showcase you their most appropriate plans.
- Monitoring: It keeps data across all channels at one single place even from blogs and send realtime alerts or daily digest with information which matters for you.
- Modern Analytics: It provides precise data about campaigns which worked, ones which are needed to be improved and ones which failed. This helps in designing much effective future campaigns.
- Distributive: Using this feature you can share you can target journalists and influencers by sending them right message on their preferred channel.
Meltwater is intelligent platform which filters a lot of data at their own and show the actionable data at their own whether they are influencers of different domains or journalist that matters for you.
Used By: Columbia Business School, Gogo, DeltaWing Racing, Becker
If you want to experience a blend of power and simplicity, use Talkwalker. It is expensive than any other tool used for the same concern.
Pricing:- It has 3 basic plans namely, Basic ( $,8400/annum); Corporate ( $16,800/annum) and the Enterprise ( $36,000/annum).
- Image Recognition Technology: Deeper insights can be achieved using Text and image analytic feature. They even claim to explore business opportunities through visual insights on your brand logo
- Superior Analytics And Reporting: Apart from Automated reports their analytics provides feature as virality map which help to replicate a viral campaign.
Talkwalker claims to have advance feature that may be useful to tap the opportunities.
Used By: Microsoft, Bla Bla car.
Cision is PR and Social analytics software which is able to analyze hashtag campaigns as well handle PR activity for your brand. Their rich analytics helps to share your story to relevant sources since they claim to Uncover real-time pitching opportunities.
Pricing: Their pricing format has been categorized based on modules like Communication Cloud Pricing, PR Pricing, Social Pricing, GR and PAC Pricing, Global Insights Consultation, HARO Pricing and prWeb Pricing. Contact them as per your needs.
- Social Software: If you are monitoring your brand their social software dashboard mines the data from millions of posts. It also provide interface to gain valuable insights across all channels.
- PR Module: If you have started sharing story about brand you can connect with agencies like prweb inside the tool to get word out. They also help to find right influencers and audience inside the tool based on your story.
Cision does in-depth analysis of media files and campaigns to ensure effective decision making like other analytics tools. You can even connect some of the tools with it to make the work easy.
Used By: Seattle University, etc.
Hashtag Tools for Stories
This is my favorite tool If I want to create story of my tweetchat hashtag and share it with my audience.Storify will let you create engaging and personalized stories in no time. From live blogging to hashtag campaigns, there are different kinds of stories that can be readily created using the tool.
Pricing :- Free If you are enterprise they have paid plans.
- Integration with social media networks :- You can connect it to your Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram profiles and bring different types of content in one place.
- Drag And Drop Features: – It allows the provision to readjust the elements and insert texts as well, so that you can give your readers a unique experience.
They has recently launched Storify 2 as well with advanced features like real-time integration, customized look and feel, monetization, etc.
Used By :- Major Brands.
Paper.li is newspaper of tweets (or any other kind of content) where you can combine user-generated content from various sources and present it to your audience in an aesthetically pleasing way.
Pricing :- Free for basic features but advanced features start from 9 USD/Paper.
Key Features :-
- Data Filters :- It has an extremely easy to use interface, which can allow you to filter tweets on the basis of usernames, hashtags, keywords, etc.
- Integration :- You can handpick content from other sources (like Pinterest, Facebook, YouTube, etc.) and bring everything under one place.
- eMail NewsPaper :- You can also create email newspapers with it or simply share your freshly generated content on social media.
Used By :- Bloomberg, Techcrunch, Wired, Mashable, Life hacker, The Guardian.
If you are hosting an event, you may need to show conversation, viral tweets or media on a screen or a wall. Below are some hashtag walls tool you can use for the same purpose.
It is one of the most comprehensive tools for creating social walls, which is presently linked with more than 15 different social media platforms.
Pricing :- Free Trial as well from $40-$500 a month.
Key Features :-
- Social Wall Feature :- Just provide your hashtag or keyword and stylize your own wall in a matter of a few seconds. It also provides a hassle-free way for you to customize your wall as per your needs.
- Customize Wall :- Afterward, the wall can be displayed anywhere you want. You can even customize the css and style to change look and feel of wall.
You can try the platform for free and can get accustomed to its major features. Later, you can upgrade to a basic, pro, or a premium plan.
With Postano, you can easily create a social wall and monetize it all well. Recently acquired by Sprinklr, Postano can be used for creating event displays, community boards, social walls, etc.
Pricing :- Its part of Sprinklr now.
Key Features :-
- You can use the platform to create interactive in-store displays as well.
- You can enjoy features as hashtag analytics since this is part of sprinklr suite now.
Since it is now a part of Sprinklr, you can get an unparalleled access to a wide range of other digital marketing features with it as well.
With this remarkable tool, you can take the concept of social walls to a whole new level. You can easily create interactive walls and ask your audience to vote or participate in a quick survey with its assistance.
Pricing :- starts from €149 for up to 100 individuals.
Key Features :-
- Show On Screen :- You can create interaction by live voting and show on the social wall.
- Real Time Results :- Incoming votes and messages are instantly displayed on-screen.
You can easily include these polls in a presentation too and create an engaging way to display instant results to your audience. Needless to say, it can be of a great use during an event or an ongoing marketing campaign.
Used By –The tool is already used by firms like KLM, Robeco, SAP, Kpn, and more.30.
Livewall provides a quick and hassle-free way to create engaging social walls on the go. It also has a mobile app that can help you monitor your wall with a single tap.
Pricing :-Livewall has an extensive free version that can let you know a lot about the interface and its major features. It also has a Starter (€19) and a Complete (€49) plan as well.
Key Features :-
- Sentiment Analysis :- This is the only tool which divides the messages in sentiment groups and show on screen.
- LiveWall Filter : – LiveWall is equipped with a standard filter, which filters invective words automatically.
Additionally, the tool provides a dedicated support and a provision to create a custom wall. You can also analyze the social media statistics related to your wall and come up with a winning strategy. It also has a narrowcasting feature which is quite easy to use.
Used By :- The platform is already used by big players like Red Bull, Adidas, Universal Studios, Nokia, RBS, and more.
Hashtag tools for Websites
Sometimes people want to show tweets on a hashtag in website. So they look for such tools who show tweets based on their twitter search.
#31. Show Hashtag Conversation in widget by twitter
You can simply merge twitter conversations to your site as a part of a specific content using Twitter widget because corresponding to the conversations which will keep going on twitter, your widget will work simultaneously in maintaining certain tweets which seems essentially significant.
- Worldwide Tweet Display: This way, tweets from a single or multiple accounts around a specific topic are organized and displayed in a grid format in the sidebar.
- More Engagement: Visitors can reply directly through the posted links and can retweet the links wherever necessary.
It’s more basically an easy way to build community as while hosting a site, you can ask people (you are having conversations with) to tweet your links. Doing so, if anyone would refer these links (you told others to tweet) a notification will be sent from your website to the person tweeted it, plus the SEO will bring more traffic to your website.
Used By: Anyone can create Twitter Widget following a simple series of steps.
Founded in 2012 by Paul Berry, former Huffington Post CTO, RebelMouse is the first Distributed Content Management Systems we have today. With its unconventional ways of managing content, RebelMouse has emerged significantly to be the helping hand for various brands and companies.
Price: It has 3 products namely Rebel Discovery, Rebel Runner and the Rebel Roar.
- Digital Asset Manager (DAM): This centralized manager effectively manages and hosts all your digital assets like videos, pictures, GIFs and others.
- The Curation Suite: It acts dynamically in selecting and organizing content from all major social platforms.
- Enterprise level functionality: With the use of its entry editor, RebelMouse aims towards generating efficient content.
Apart from these, it also has a Media Asset Uploader to embed media from third party sources like Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, etc.
Used By: Discovery, Amazon Web services, The Dodo, Time Inc.
#33. Twitter Tracker
This WordPress plugin provides avatar images using a Twitter API, along with tracking twitter search results. It allows the user to specify a Twitter Hashtag in the sidebar so that you can display anything from hashtags to aggregated twitter streams. In order to use this plugin, you need to get authorization from Twitter first.
Price: No specific pricing has been done for its versions.
- Twitter Profile Tracker: It displays tweets from a specified user in your sidebar.
This is a major tweet tracking plugin offered by WordPress which not only helps in searching tweets through hashtags but also organizes and displays them in the user’s sidebar.
Used By: WordPress users.
Hashtag marketing Automation Tools
#34. Bundle Post
This automation tool selects and organizes social media content using its patent pending Content Curation tool. Contradictory to other browser plugins, only Bundle Post handles effectively the social media content and does effective marketing.
Price: It has 3 plans ranging from $19.99/month to $100/month.
- Manages Multiple Content Sources Simultaneously: By adding RSS or any other feed to the system and it will automatically save posts from each, multiple times a day.
- Social Post Folders: This tool manages your own marketing messages by saving them in a specified folder which you can use anytime you want.
Bundle Post acts faster than other plugins so that user can concentrate more on establishing relations and engagement through quality conversations.
Used By: Pluggio.
This is an online tool that enables its users to carry out automated operations by connecting the services they use with apps. It follows ‘if this, then that’ kind of structure in its performance. It has won the Editor’s Choice award for its effective functionality and performance.
Pricing: It has 3 plans ranging from $20/month to $99/month.
1: Task History: It’s an automated log of activities which you can see from your Zaps. It tells the data coming in and going out to help you troubleshoot exactly the thing where problem starts.
2: Easy Import/Export: You can trigger from new data added to any app (say) X and send it to another app Y after turning on a Zap.
However, being one of the best automation tools that we have today for the hashtags, IFTTT is its only rival in the market.
Used By: Gmail, Google Sheets, HubSpot, etc.
This hashtag recommendation engine optimizes the entire social media content and helps in direct posting to these platforms. It adds all the content sources to one single spot and then does its work.
Price:- It has plans ranging from $29/month to $49/month.
- Auto-Enhance: You can add hashtags, links and images to a number of posts at once followed by a single click. RitePush facilitates this generally.
- Scheduling: Using plans like RitePush, you can schedule the circulation of your posts for days or weeks in minutes. You can add Call-to-action to the links and track down conversations.
You can thus automate your social stream within a few clicks of your mouse. Inspired from the after trends of earthquake and Tsunami that hit Japan it has emerged to be the most trusted hashtag automation tools for websites and has been doing great ever since. After turning your social feeds automatic using Ritekit, you can focus more on preparing quality content and establishing relations rather than keeping yourself engaged in collecting and organizing the content.
Used By: TIME, Inc.
Hashtag Monitoring Tools for Multiple Platforms
Mention is a multipurpose tool that can help you monitor your brand’s reputation on a real-time basis. You can easily engage with your audience and connect all the major platforms (like Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) in one place.
Price: The solo plan would cost $29 a month while the starter plan (supporting 3 users) would cost $99 a month.
The tool will keep monitoring the web for you and will provide instant updates regarding your competitors.
- Find Influencers :-To help you run your next big campaign, the tool can provide valuable insights regarding the power of influencers with respect to their dynamic score.
- Reports and Insights:-The tool comes with an option of custom insights, so that you can take a data-driven decision. With its automated report generation, you can certainly save your time.
It can also be used for sentiment analysis, crisis management, and more. Its official website has also listed various resourceful articles and ebooks to help a marketer learn new tactics.
Used by: Adobe, Microsoft, Hired, Ogilvy, Asos, and more.
Sumall is ideally a data visualization tool that can help you create aesthetically pleasing designs for your clients by mining data from the web.
Price: The premium plan starts from $99 a month. The tool also allows a 7-day free trial.
- Content Analysis :-Its automated content analytics tool will let you know ideal hashtag length, the best time to post updates, highly engaging tags and keywords, best performing content, etc.
- Aggregated Metrics :-Get insightful details with features like cumulative reach, follower growth, engagement breakdown, and more.
- Visual Reports:- It is one of the best features of this highly appealing tool. It can create visually pleasing reports automatically, letting you save your time and resources a lot.
It supports multiple platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and more. You can either focus on every platform individually or get everything under one roof.
This social media monitoring tool is used by experts and provides an easy to use interface with amazing insights.
Price: It has three different plans. The plus plan (1 user) costs $49 a month while the premium plan (5 users) is for $99 a month.
- Sales Opportunity Detection:-The tool has an automated option that can detect sales opportunities for your business. With its social search and competitive analysis, it can help you generate more leads.
- Mobile App :-The tool also has a dedicated mobile app that can help you monitor all the vital statistics on the go.
- Social Insights :-With impressive features like influencer score and sentiment analysis, you can make your brand be more social.
Brand24 is certainly a must-have tool for every marketer who would like to bring a revolution in their work. It is a quick and reliable tool that can be used on multiple occasions.
Used by: Ikea, Intel, Discovery Channel, Uber, H&M, Air France, Panasonic, and a lot more
Trackur has been providing effective social media monitoring since 2007. The tool has certainly evolved with time by being one of the most reliable multi-platform hashtag monitoring tools as of now.
Price: The plus plan costs $97 a month while the premium plan can be bought for $197 a month.
- Executive Insights :-The tool provides comprehensive insights related to velocity change, new results, etc. to keep you a few steps ahead of others.
- White Label Branding :- The white label branding will provide a customized dashboard for you, with a dynamic logo and brand details. You can just enlist your client details and personalize it as per your needs.
- Multi-device Compatibility :-You can access Trackur’s dashboard from almost any device (even a smart TV) and get real-time updates on the go.
Not just to track hashtags, the tool can be widely used to prepare informative reports in less time.
#41. Google Alerts
Who hasn’t heard of Google Alerts, right? The platform has been providing valuable insights to us before most of the modern hashtag tracking tools were incepted.
Price: You can use Google Alerts for free
- Multi-platform Integration :-One of the best things about Google Alerts is its universal application. You can integrate it with almost every smart application to get quick updates.
- Boolean Operations :-Google Alerts support the usage of popular Boolean operators like “and”, “not”, “or”, etc. as well as signs like “+” or “-“ that can help you refine your search.
- Real-time Updates :-This highly useful tool is known for its fast processing. With the help of Google Alerts, you can go beyond social media to get real-time updates related to the provided keyword.
Without a doubt, Google Alert is certainly one of the most reliable tools that every marketer should learn to use efficiently.
Multipurpose Hashtag Monitoring Tools
Agaropulse is an affordable social media monitoring tool that can help you do so much more than just hashtag monitoring. From the scheduling of posts to ROI calculator, the tool will definitely come handy to you on numerous occasions.
Price: The Small plan (1 member) is of $49 a month while the Enterprise plan (12 members) is of $299 a month.
- Mobile App :- Be on the top of your game with its mobile app and use all the premium features with a single tap.
- Browser Extension :-You don’t have to open its dashboard frequently as well and can get access to some of the most commonly used features from its Chrome extension.
- Automated Moderation :-Manage your content without any manual effort with its inbuilt spam filters and content-categorization that will help you moderate everything automatically.
The tool can also help you with competitor analysis. Also, with its unlimited reporting features, you can extract in-depth detail in a timely manner.
Used by: McDonald’s, Pepsi, Nivea, Yahoo!, Volkswagen
Tint was originally designed to create quick and appealing social walls. Today, the tool has evolved itself to become a comprehensive social media aggregator platform.
Price: The starter plan is for $500 annually (12 connections). The platform also allows you to customize a plan to meet your needs.
- Display Visualization :- With Tint, you can track hashtags and use it to create social walls in different ways. It can be used to create digital screens, projector walls, campaign micro-sites, and more.
- Integration :- Tint has already integrated with popular platforms like Hootsuite, Slack, and Cisco Spark to provide a cross-platform usage.
- User-generated Content :-It is one of the best tools to track hashtags on a real-time basis and get user-generated content without any hassle.
Tint can particularly be used to create social walls during an event and boost the overall usage of your hashtag.
Used by: Google, Nike, Disney, Coca-Cola, Marriott, Nordstrom
Hootsuite started as a scheduling tool, but gradually become a complete social media monitoring application with the addition of several high-end features. Today, it is considered as one of the most reliable social media applications that every marketer should have in their list of must-have tools.
Price: There are different plans that one can use. The professional plan starts at around $10 a month.
- Automation :- Hootsuite is one of the best platforms to automate posting on social media. Simply use its dashboard to post updates on different platforms at the same time.
- Measure your ROI :- The tool will help you take data-driven and smart decision with its real-time analytics.
- Risk Management :-With its reliable updates, you would be able to avert a crisis and manage an unforeseen risk easily.
Currently, it is integrated with 35 popular social media platforms and will definitely save your time to manage different platforms from its centralized dashboard.
Used by: Virgin, Orange, Monster, Australian Open, Wiley, and a lot more.
Sprout Social is another powerful tool that can help you empower your social media reach in less time.
Price: The premium plan would cost $99 a user per month.
- Social Customer Service :-It has a special provision for social customer service, so that you can use social media platforms like Twitter or Facebook as a customer service tool.
- Multi-solution :-The platform caters different kinds of audience. One can get dedicated solutions for agencies, marketers, small businesses, etc.
- Social CRM :-The tool has an integrated CRM that can help you to manage your customers and perform lead generation.
It is also widely used to perform social media listening. You can get quick updates on its dashboard and interact with your audience easily.
Used by: Bentley, Stanford University, Ups, Zipcar, Razorfish, Hyatt, and more.
We are sure these tools will come handy to you on different occasions. From scheduling updates to social media listening, these multi-purpose tools will definitely take your digital marketing presence to a whole new level. Most of these tools come with a free trial plan, so that you can get a taste of their features before getting an upgrade. Pick your favorite hashtag monitoring tool and empower your next marketing campaign.